Women in Parliaments Global Forum
An opportunity for more women in politics?
Senato della Repubblica – Palazzo Giustiniani – Sala Zuccari
Via della Dogana Vecchia 29
10:00h Welcome remarks by Linda Lanzillotta, Vice-President of the Italian Senate
10:10h Presentation of the key findings of the study “Social Media: Advancing Women in Politics?” by Rick Zedník, CEO at Women in Parliaments
10:20h – 12:00h Interactive debate with the participation of the following speakers:
• Linda Lanzillotta, Vice-President of the Italian Senate
• Anna Maria Bernini, Member of the Senate
• Anna Ascani, Member of the Parliament
• Roberta Maggio, Head of Digital Communication, President Matteo Renzi
• Sara Ranzini, Communication Director, Facebook Italy
Obbligo giacca e cravatta per gli uomini. L’accesso alla Sala sarà consentito fino alla capienza massima.